Wednesday, April 20, 2011

$5 grams in Riverside

First and Foremost Happy 420! It a great day to recollect on our culture's progress. Over the last few years California and other states have begun to rebuild to our economy with the industrialization of marijuana. Today you could even see the national trend when the hash tag #Happy420 became a trending topic on twitter. With Celebrities like B-Real and Dave Chapelle right in the mix, it appears that April 20th is no longer just stoner language.

For my holiday medicine i was off to a spot called CCG Meds. They Located off the 215 near, right past Center. I have been going to CCG Meds for a few months now and usually they see me on Wednesday or Thursdays for some great deals they host on those specific days. I go in often to check out the $5 Grams and Today I had chose a decent strain called Mr. Brown. It had some crystals so I choose it over the other five strains they had available at that price. I went to order six grams for $30 bucks and the young female clerk made me aware of the 20% off which was a bonus discount running for the holiday. So I quickly changed my order from six to ten grams. After the regular weekly special and the holiday rate I walked out with 10 grams for just 40$. I smoke alot and I have more bills than I can afford so this was a plentiful reward and it made my holiday 10 times better walking away with much more than I expected.

As for the smoke..... Mr Brown turned out to be one of their better $5 offers. I have gotten few strains of better quality for $5 but I have gotten much worse from other pharmacies. There is a slightly pleasant taste to the strain. Its very dense and as the name calls.... its brown. Its also a Hybrid for those of you that are wondering. Overall it turn out to be a great trip and I know the next few day will roll along much smoother. Big Ups to CCG and Happy 420 to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment