Saturday, March 10, 2012

Soul Assassin - At The Closet

As big fan of B-real and Cypress Hill it was no brain er when the cutie at THE CLOSET said they have a strain called Soul Assassin. I was all over it and I am so glad they had it in stock. The Jar was almost empty and I know why.


This strain is real stinky and it doesn't bling with THC crystals but it is truly the product of a professional green thumb. When you need to relax this is your medicine. It is a real anxiety killer. I am having a rough week but this sure does help. My only downfall is not having a hottie to share it with. So if your a 420 Hottie follow me on Twitter @Amnesia_Green or send me an email to amnesia.green@gmail.com and we can chill out sometime our your favorite restaurant.


One thing is for sure I will be visiting the Closet more often. They have a new location so I thought is was a new place. It was like a brand new shop. They had like 20 jars and it would have been hard to choose if I didn't hear the name Soul Assassin. Check out the picture of THE CLOSET below.

Don't forget to puff pass my friends. Don't be greedy with your weedies. Until next time, keep burning the good stuff.

1 comment:

liz said...

i always go there too

Post a Comment